The source of my previously mentioned work vertigo was me staring at my calendar.
One of these days I'll figure out some awesome, automated, calendar-updating blog software but frankly that's falling way below the line at the moment . . . higher on the list are things like "making home office usable," "kissing wife," "hugging friends," and "going to gym."
But I'm over the whining and figured I'd tell my dear readers where I'm gonna be for the rest of this year:
- Next week I'm in Seattle, unless I decide I have to go to San Francisco
- Oct 8-10 I'm in Lisbon, staying at a "palace" on someone else's dime and giving a talk about mobile games. I will be hanging out at SFO on Sunday the 7th, thinking about lovely peeps attending the SF Decom 30 min north of my safe and secure location.
- Oct 10/11-18 I'm in London doing business and giving a keynote about the coolness of smartphones.
- Oct 21-26 I'm in San Francisco where the meetings will be packed from morning until late night
- Oct 26-29 I'm in Sacramento celebrating some birthdays, decompressing with fellow Agents, and pole dancing
- Oct 30-Nov 2 I'm in NYC being a "thought leader" and taking meetings, possibly finding a Halloween diversion but most definitely missing my friend Andy's annual NYC marathon breakfastpalooza and the NYC Decom, both of which happen on Saturday Nov 3rd.
- Nov 3 I'll be in Seattle moderating a panel on mobile music at a conference organized by a dear friend and agent.
- Nov 7-9 I'll be back in NYC talking about mobile TV. (Yes, I know this is insane)
- Nov 13-15 I'm in Los Angeles at a Mobile Marketing Association event.
- Nov 22nd is my honey's birthday and also Thanksgiving. Current plans are in flux, but I may sleep through the day as she travels to CA and I decide to stay the fuck home.
- Nov 28-Dec 2 I will be on some giant cruise ship with Dia, violating every vacation principal I've established to grab a warm weekend with my beloved.
- Early December I will be at TBD, possibly Europe, possibly Seattle, possibly NYC, possibly in bed fighting a cold I caught on a plane.
- Dec 14 will be my birthday, like it is every year.
- Week of Dec 17th . . . I have no idea about
- Dec 25th I'm told there is some sort of pagan holiday to pay attention to
- Dec 31st I will be somewhere, drinking carbonated wine.
W00T! I welcome our 2008 overlords!