Just a wonderful whirlwind at the moment accented by the BEST WEATHER OF THE YEAR.
Spring in Seattle always amazes me; the city just crackles with relief and smiles when the gray goes away.
My oh my. If you're following along at home:
- House painting is well underway and should be completed this week
- Garden is going nuts
- BBQ and firepit season has official begun
- Boy, that Girl Trouble is sure the lovely and amazing
- Spent the weekend socializing my ass off and hanging out with many beautiful people in scenes that involved grilling, pinball, karaoke, laughing, firegazing, missing a birthday party, hugging a friend who announced she's having a baby
- Technology situation is somewhat stabilized and I'm remembering why I though Dell laptops suck
- We have an ambitious but doable plan to finish our backyard landscaping in the next two weeks
- We are now thinking about putting a hut in the backyard (but not in the next two weeks)
- I've submitted our application to the powers that bee at Burning Man so that 65(!) of us can have a ridiculously good time less than 90 days from now
- My hair will be changing drastically tomorrow
- A new batch of pix on Flickr