Light blogging this week while I attend the CTIA Wireless IT show in San Francisco. Hopefully you've been bumping into news about our company, but if you're not paying much attention I'm making it easy on you by cataloging the various press we're receiving.
- Ringtones are Fashion, Mobile Music is Another Gadget Cellular News pickup of Monday's press release, I'm quoted.
- CTIA-Focus on Content Delivery Could Help Consumers, InfoWorld Nederlands, I'm quoted.
- Hip cell phones will have it all, Sacramento Bee, my boss Seamus McAteer is quoted.
- Women slightly more likley to download ringtones, RCR Wireless News, pickup of Monday's press release, I'm quoted.
- Infospace to Offer Mobile Search, Seattle P-I, I'm quoted.
- 34 Clients Agree: M:Metrics Data is the Currency of the the Mobile Market, Daily Business News, pickup of Friday's press release.
More to come. Yes, I'm a press whore.